JOSÉ LUIS CESTARI
5605 NW 109th ave Doral FL 33178 Ph: 786-499-8255
Universidad Central de Venezuela:
-Medical Doctor degree (1975)
-Post-Graduate in Psychiatry (1980)
Homoeopathy and Radionics, Brantridge Forest School,
Sussex, England. (1978)
Natural Medicine, Brantridge University, New Orleans, Louisiana,
USA and Sussex, England. (1983)
Licensed Scientific Investigator of Innovation Technologies
Energy Medicine United States (1999)
Ph.D. Alternative Medicine (2015), University of Sheffield,
United States. (GPA: 3.6 Cum Laude)
Master of Science Neuro-Linguistic
Programming & Hypnotherapy,
(2016), University of Shefield, United States. (GPA: 3.6 Cum Laude)
Master of Science Mental Health Counseling, Concordia University,
United States (2016) (GPA:
3.7 Cum Laude)
Advanced Practitioner and Master Reiki (2016),
Usui Shiki Ryoho, United States.
Psychology and Therapy of Addictions Certification (February 2017)
Psychology, Witness Investigations (May 2017),
The Open University (England).
Life Coaching Certification (Udemy & Global Impact – April 2019)
EFT / TFT Master Practitioner Certification
(ACCREDITED) (Udemy – March 2020)
CBT: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy For Therapists & Coaches (Udemy – March 2020)
Psychodynamic Psychoterapy (Udemy – March 2020)
Children & Adolescents (Udemy – May 22, 2020)
Proficient with Internet, social networks, Microsoft Word,
PowerPoint, since 2001
Web site design experience
Facebook experience of 7 years
Twitter experience of 5 years
Proficient with specialized medical software
Previous work and professional attributes:
Served as part-time Associate Professor; provided classroom instruction, lectures, and training in Psychopathology, Psychotherapy,
Criminology, Holistic Development and Legal Medicine.
- Instruct students in other various courses, including Stress Control, Leadership, Directing meetings, Enter The Club of Winners, Neurolinguistic Programming, Sensitivity and Effective Comunication;
First, Second and Thirth Master Course of Internal Development, Domestic Violence, Cain´s Sindrome and Partners in Conflict. (Experience: +20 years)
- President of “Centro Multidisciplinario de Orientación sobre Drogas” (Venezuela)
- General Director of “Asociación Venezolana de Investigaciones Psicobiofísicas”, Venezuela. Since 1986 to present
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English language.
- Spanish native fluency
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with diverse latin population
- Strong organizational skills
- Technical communication
- Experience teaching blending learning activities valued.
- Experience integrating social media applications for educational purposes.
Private consultant as NLP and Life Coach, hypnotherapist and alternative health doctor
(Bilingual, Spanish and English).
- Speaker, courses and workshop instructor.
- Writer of opinion articles (newspapers, magazines, Facebook).
- Author of books (Medicine, stories, poems).